Saturday, October 22, 2011

Saturday Funday!



Today was a little chilly waking up but I got up and headed to the farmers market for some awesome radishes and spinach, then headed over to iwu to run the bleachers. No eggs today at the market so I was a little bummed , then went to iwu to find out it's homecoming and too many people around to run the bleachers. I was bound and determined to be strong and not lazy, so I headed to the trail and did sprints and jog and some other stuff. Then I came back to my car, grabbed my KB and went to work with that for a while. Since I didn't have a set workout, it wasn't quite as good as I would have liked, but I was glad I did something. After all of that, the family fun started. We planned on heading out to funks grove and hiking. We stopped at Radars farm to get a pumpkin on the way there and after seeing all of the fun stuff they had to offer, we ended up staying for many hours. Bob, Rachael and I completed and got all ten stamps in the pumpkin maze which was actually tougher than I thought. We walked forever!




We had tons of fun though and we were excited when we "won"! Bob and Rachael enjoyed fresh apple cider and I enjoyed a nice cold water. On the way home we stopped at Ropps and stocked up on fresh cheese (my favorite thing!). Rachael wanted smoothie king and we headed there too. It was a great fall day to be outside and enjoy each other! Rory spent the day shooting baskets and playing wiffle ball with his friends and is still outside. Below are some fun pictures and our fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment