Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's 2013!

Remember when you were a kid and it seemed so far away to get o the year 2000? Remember Prince's song "1999"? Wow guys! It's 2013! I would say it makes me feel old, but no, it doesn't. I feel the youngest I have ever! The fact that I decided to be 26 forever helps too. ;) So much accomplished already today. Already got my challenge workout in, and soon I will do my full fledged deal. I took down the Christmas tres and all of the inside decorations. Everyone still sleeps. I have the fire going, a cup of hot green tea in hand, a magazine sitting here waiting for me to read before the rest of the family starts bustling about. That could be a while, we all stayed up until midnight and you know for me especially this is sooooooooo late! I remember just a couple of years ago being at our friends Dan and Jodies for New Years Eve and I fell asleep on the couch at their house at about 10, while everything happened around me. I know, I'm a Crazy party animal! Rachael's big thing since I'm not working today, is she wants to include me in her and Bob's breakfast dates they have been having lately. I'm so honored! Guess I will wait and not cook eggs like I kinda want right now. I had this dream last night that I ran a half marathon. Very strange... You know I'm not a fan of running! I don't know why, maybe I was thinking of Melissa of Nicole or Celeste or some of my runner friends. Not really sure... But I was running it, and it was nice out, like a spring day. I remember the crispness in the air but it wasn't cold or hot... It was perfect. I was in my five fingers and I seemed to be just gliding along the surface of the earth. I crossed the finish line and I remember thinking... Wow, not too bad! Then I woke up. It was 5:34am..... Very strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment