Sunday, February 10, 2013

Transform Fitness & Nutrition

It's been a long time in the works, but I am official! My Personal Training business finally has a new name! Transform Fitness & Nutrition. I'm very excited about this and growing even more! I've got a website too! www.transformfitnessandnutrition.com. Check it out! It is still in the works and if for some reason it doesn't open when you go there from this blog, try back. I am working on making it live. I'm not by any means a web designer, so excuse me if it is not up to premium standards yet. It will be though! Just wait! I'm excited to expand and for what the future is going to bring! I've got big plans and big dreams but I'm going to make them all come true. Well, that is the exciting news for the day. As for what else has been going on in St. Charles, Missouri, pretty much the same. Been working a little at TJ's , traveling a little, training clients and training myself. I'm picking up new and fun things for the business every once and a while too! I'm also continuing to make my body better and stronger each day. I have not reached my goals yet. I never thought it would be overnight. When you have to constantly work for things, it makes it so much sweeter when you finish! Of course, I will never be finished..this is the new me, this is now my lifestyle! Let me add again the importance of having goals and writing them down! I find that it makes it so much easier when you can check things off of a list. Short term, long term...make a plan and do your best to stick to it every single day! My new challenge is up and going for the month of February on Facebook. Check out Suz's Daily Workout Challenges and request to join the group. It's quick, a whole lot of fun and a good way to start your day! Alright, gotta run...already up an hour past my bedtime! Goodnight all! :) Stay Strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment