Monday, January 30, 2012

Jobless!

Got up this morning very positive today would be the day that I again had some sort of income. I did get two quick interviews with a manger and an owner, but so far no job. Seven more resumes and face to face meetings.. And still no job. I just am not sure what it is like not to work! Desperate times... I'm almost to the point of going back to the jobs I had when I was younger. Im just a little bummed out I guess.

I thought a little bit ago about going to the gym to exercise... Then got to sweeping the kitchen, doing some laundry and cleaning a little. Now I'm not feeling it. I'm procrastinating. I could create a real fun workout for myself outside... It's windy but its 65 out! I really wish I had some bleachers close by. Actually, I really wish I had some friends close by. After filling out an application at Salon De Christe... I had to drive by the community college oly to find bleachers that were not about 10 step high for the soccer field. Tha will just not do. I have a fun little circuit planned out in my head for my backyard, but it's just not as fun doing it alone.

Alright, I'm done venting... Time to get something done.

No comments:

Post a Comment